Join The Sanders Home Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Team Servicing Greenville, SC & Surrounding Areas
Why Work For Sanders Home Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air?
- Competitive pay
- Overtime available
- Local work – no traveling required
- Retirement program with company match
- Direct Primary Care Health Membership
- Supplemental Benefits
- Tool purchase/replacement assistance
- Company truck – drive it home every day, for applicable positions
- Performance pay
Support and Respect – We will always have your back and make sure you are treated right.
Promotion – Hard work and excellent performance are noticed and rewarded.
Team Socializing – Cookouts, parties, and family events
At Sanders Home Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning we don’t look at you as an employee. We look at you as a team/family member. You aren’t just a “number” with us. People who work here tend to stay here. We don’t just hire for the busy season and then let you go. We want people who will stay with us for the long haul and grow with us. We also understand that you have families and we strive to provide an appropriate work life balance. Apply today and join the Sanders Home Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning family!
We’re currently looking for applicants to fill the following positions:
Manages general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Assists with director duties and corresponds with clients, customers, and vendors.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, scheduling work orders, and answering calls
- Interacts with customers and vendors
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organizing events when necessary
- Interacts with other team members when necessary
- Sets up new client accounts
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer requests
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed
- Performs additional duties when required
- Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred; Self-Driven; Excellent Customer Care Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence
- Attention to Detail; Professional Appearance
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team
- Enthusiastic and Reliable
- Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate’s degree preferred
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technician to join our growing team. The individual in this role will be responsible for inspecting, and repairing our customers’ heating and cooling systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling and repairing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis as scheduled
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Installer to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will install, repair, replace and maintain HVAC systems for homes and businesses in many different types of buildings. They understand to control temperature, humidity and use a wide array tools to keep systems working optimally. They may work with water-based units, gas, and more. Working with air conditioning systems means working with chemicals that must be conserved and disposed of properly, according to Federal law.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: Many HVAC installers need to work directly with homeowners and building owners, maintenance workers and more. Being friendly and approachable and a good communicator is a needed skill.
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Dexterity: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Mechanical Skills: HVAC installers work with complicated machines. Understanding the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines is crucial.
- Strength: HVAC installers need strength to lift heavy parts and and equipment.
- Troubleshooting: There are many parts within HVAC systems. Being able to ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions is important.
The Lead Install Technician is responsible for the on-time, high-quality installation of HVAC/R equipment, duct systems, fittings, grilles, registers, diffusers, controls, and related equipment. He/she must identify and solve problems that might impede the completion of work within budgeted time. He/she provides feedback and suggestions to supervisors, salespeople, and others on ways to improve quality, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Complete approved repairs/improvements in a timely manner. Complete required paperwork and collect any payments as needed. Leave a clean, orderly beautiful installation, and make our customers delighted so they will always call us for their indoor comfort needs.
- Follow defined installation procedures for HVAC/R equipment according to company instructions/policy, manufacturer installation instructions, and salesperson notes
- Identify and solve problems that might prevent the completion of work within budgeted time
- Complete repairs, improvements, or installations within budgeted hours, in accordance with company standards, while maintaining quality
- Start-up new equipment and verify correct operation
- Clean equipment and work area. Leave a beautiful installation
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and/or salesperson/supervisor sign-off upon completion of work
- Lead, coach, and supervise Assistant Installation Technician so he/she may be promoted to Lead Installation Technician
- Provide sufficient knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve peak performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive work environment consistent with company goals and objectives
- Complete all paperwork required by management and record hours and all materials used. Collect for work performed if applicable.
- Keep assigned service vehicle organized, clean, and stocked properly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Five or more years of experience as an HVAC installation, maintenance, or service technician or comparable education
- Ability to follow/perform installation procedures for HVAC/R equipment and trouble-shoot problems
- Ability to follow controls/wiring schematic
- Ability to braze/solder/weld, and perform minor field fabrication
- Ability to communicate clearly in a friendly, personable way with customers and coworkers
- EPA certified
- Valid social security card, driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Strong attention to detail with a desire and ability to complete the job correctly the first time
- Understands and follows proper safety techniques
- NATE certification a plus
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 150 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment noise level is usually moderate but will vary occasionally. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.